This course gives a candidate knowledge and understanding of the terminology and the core principles of SIAM. This certification covers subjects including the potential benefits, challenges, and risks of implementing Service Integration and Management. On 1 April 2020, the certification content has been updated to reflect the refreshed BoK.
The course is conducted with instructor online. You participate via the internet from any location. The course price includes a certification.
||Service Integration and Management Foundation is aimed at professionals who want to implement SIAM methodology in their organization and in particular professionals who are already working with IT Service Management processes. It is also intended for providers that want to implement and manage Service Integration and Management models.
||Student must pass a 60 minute, 40 question closed book multiple choice, examination with a passing score of 65% in order to receive this certification. You can write the exam at any time and at any place after the course.
||Candidates wishing to be trained and pass the exam for this qualification should have a general awareness of IT and appreciation of their own business environment.
Service Integration and Management (SIAM™) Foundation Body of Knowledge
2020 (second edition)
Can be downloaded for free from the Scopism website.
- Understand the main concepts and processes of SIAM that are used in organizations;
- Establish a SIAM ecosystem in order to better organize the organization’s resources;
- Provide better support during a SIAM implementation by understanding the main considerations for the most important processes;
- Reduce risks associated with Integrated Services and the SIAM ecosystem;
- Connect different practices with SIAM to boost and improve the organization’s service provision.
- Integrate services by using different structures based on SIAM practices and methodology;
- Recognize the key stages of SIAM implementation in order to better plan its roll-out;
- Determine SIAM roles and responsibilities in processes and the organization;
- Better select the most appropriate SIAM practices in line with the organization’s environment and maturity;
- Introduction to Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Service Integration and Management practices
- Processes to support Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Service Integration and Management and other practices