Concretely start introducing Lean in your organization. Lean is about thinking for yourself and find your own solutions in your own context. This workshop is the best way to start this journey: listen to your team.
Introduce Lean thinking in your organization with this two days workshop. Using Lean principles and practices, a function/department or team will identify its critical value creation streams and create the necessary conditions to start improving at least one of them (including roles and responsibilities).
||The workshop usually requires 2 days, but the setup may vary depending on the size of the group and the context.
||A team managers, functional managers, unit managers or senior executives wanting to set a put a “team” on the path to improvement using Lean. Most, if not all, of the stakeholders in the chosen value stream must be present, or at least accessible, during the workshop.
||Commitment from senior management.
During the workshop, you will discuss and agree on:
- Purpose of the function/department or team
- Success criteria for the function/department or team
- What value creation streams are critical to success
- Produce a value stream map of the most important one (or the one to start with)
- Identify what changes are needed to establish flow efficiency (including pre-requisites)
- Plan, using an improvement kata approach, to get to flow efficiency
- Policies and rules on how to get there