Du lär dig
Detaljerad förståelse om processer, funktioner och aktiviteter relaterade till Service Operation inom Service Lifecycle.
- Introduction to service operation
- Service operation principles
- Service operation processes
- Common service operation activities
- Organizing for service operation: functions
- Technology considerations
- Implementation of service operation
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks.
Introduction to service operation
- The fundamental aspects of service operation and the ability to define them.
Service operation principles
- The knowledge, interpretation and analysis of service operation principles, techniques and relationships and their application to the delivery and support of service at agreed levels.
- Service operation inputs and outputs the relationship with other lifecycle phases
Service operation processes
- Service operation principles, techniques and relationships and their application to the delivery and support of services at agreed levels.
Common service operation activities
- How the common activities of service operation are co-ordinated for the ongoing management of the technology that is used to deliver and support the services
- How monitoring, reporting and control of the services contributes to the ongoing management of the services and the technology that is used to deliver and support the services
- How the operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle stages contribute to service
- How IT operations staff should look for opportunities to improve the operational activities.
Organizing for service operation
- The role, objectives, responsibilities and activities of each of the four functions of service operation: service desk, technical management, IT operations management, and application management
- The generic requirements of technologies that support service management across all lifecycle stages
- The specific technology required to support the service operation processes and functions.
Implementation of service operation
- Specific issues relevant to implementing service operation including: managing change in service operation; assessing and managing risk in service operation; operations staff involvement in service design and service transition
Planning and implementing service management technologies within a company
- The challenges (e.g. engagement with staff outside service operation, justifying funding)
- The critical success factors (e.g. management and business support, staff retention) and risks (e.g. loss of service) related to service operation.