Du lär dig
Denna kurs ger dig en djupare förståelse för den del av ITIL-ramverket som handlar om användarsupport. Kursen vänder sig till dig som vill göra praktiska övningar kopplat till supportprocesserna, men även de mjukare delarna av användarsupport. Stor del av utbildningen ägnas åt diskussioner och case studies.
The value to the business of OSA activities
- How OSA activities support the service lifecycle
- Optimizing service operation performance
- How the processes in OSA interact with other service lifecycle processes
- How to use the OSA processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure OSA
- The importance of IT security and its contributions to OSA
- Understanding the technology and implementation considerations surrounding OSA
The challenges, critical success factors (CSFs) and risks associated with OSA
- Specific emphasis on the service operation lifecycle processes and roles included in:
- Event management, which defines any detectable or discernible occurrence that has significance for the management of the IT infrastructure or the delivery of an IT service
- Incident management, which has the capability to bring services back to normal operations as soon as possible and according to agreed service levels
- Request fullfilment, which fulfils a request providing quick and effective access to standard services which business staff can use to improve their productivity or the quality of business services and products
- Problem management, which prevents problems and resulting incidents from happening, eliminating recurring incidents and minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented
- Access management, which grants authorized users the right to use a service while preventing access to non-authorized users.
Operational activities of processes covered in other lifecycle stages such as:
- Change management
- Service asset and configuration management
- Release and deployment management
- Capacity management
- Availability management
- Knowledge management
- Financial management for IT services
- IT service continuity management.
Organizing for service operation which describes roles and functions to be performed within the service operation and support such as service desk, technical management, IT operations management and application management.